Save 20% on Employee Drug Screenings
Norton Healthcare is pleased to announce exclusive new discounts on drug and alcohol testing services for members of GLI. Tests available include:
- DOT and non-DOT breath and saliva screens – we adhere to the regulations mandated by the federal government for DOT screens and follow the same guidelines for non-DOT screens, although doing so is not required.
- DOT and non-DOT urine drug screens – we adhere to the regulations mandated by the federal government for DOT screens and follow the same guidelines for non-DOT screens, although doing so is not required.
- Rapid drug screens – results are available in just three minutes. Rapid tests are available only for non-DOT purposes. All non-negative results are sent to a lab for confirmation by gas chromatography/mass spectrometry (GC/MS) urinalysis.
- Specialized drug test are also available upon request.
Click here for more information on a drug testing program for your business.
In addition to drug and alcohol testing services, Norton Healthcare can offer comprehensive occupational medicine and worker’s compensation services at any of our fourteen Occupational Medicine Clinics and Immediate Care Centers in Kentuckiana. Norton Occupational Medicine locations offer:
- Immediate treatment of injuries*
- Department of Transportation physicals
- Pre-placement exams
- Worker’s compensation follow-up visits
- Audiology exams
- Rehabilitation (Norton Occupational Medicine – New Albany and Norton Audubon Hospital)
- Drug testing*
- Respiratory exams
- Pulmonary testing
- Fit for duty exams
- Alcohol testing
*These services available at all Norton Immediate Care Centers